the belief to make them work and operation support is the glue
which brings both together providing the resilience
to deliver dependable success.
Either in your office or at your rig site, our highly skilled team of ERD Advisors ensure that systems accurately record data, track trends, identify issues and develop safeguards to avoid problems before they occur. 80% of high angle drilling problems are avoidable and existing equipment can drill beyond its perceived limit by applying proven engineering techniques.
Merlin ERD’s unique method of applying aeronautical risk management techniques to advanced drilling applications has yielded gains on “standard” deviated wells through the use of techniques developed for record ERD wells. In single well projects this presents itself as reduced problem frequency whilst multi-well projects demonstrate well on well improvements. Both reduce performance uncertainty and increase the confidence to take on more demanding projects.
Let us make your life easier, drill wells longer in distance and shorter in time – unlock your potential and continually improve.
- Procedure compliance
- Improving performance
- Trend monitoring to avoid problem events
- Eliminating stuck pipe
- Very impressive effort congratulations for setting the benchmark so high. Something to aim for
- We would not hesitate to utilise their services again when there is a requirement and recommend them as a well engineering service provider for extended reach drilling projects.
- “We look forward to continuing to work with each of you and to drilling many more wells together in the future"
- Instrumental in delivering our ERD project ahead of schedule
• Mud losses have a negative impact on hydrocarbon production
• Drag expected to limit ability to run sand screen completion to TD