the belief to make them work and operation support is the glue
which brings both together providing the resilience
to deliver dependable success.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID
“Merlin ERD Advisor’s advice, knowledge and communication skills are beyond world class! I think it’s essential to have them on the team again for future wells and get their advice during the planning stage”
Night Drilling Supervisor – Qatar
Either in your office or at your rig site, our highly skilled team of ERD Advisors ensure that systems accurately record data, track trends, identify issues and develop safeguards to avoid problems before they occur. 80% of high angle drilling problems are avoidable and existing equipment can drill beyond its perceived limit by applying proven engineering techniques.
Merlin ERD’s unique method of applying aeronautical risk management techniques to advanced drilling applications has yielded gains on “standard” deviated wells through the use of techniques developed for record ERD wells. In single well projects this presents itself as reduced problem frequency whilst multi-well projects demonstrate well on well improvements. Both reduce performance uncertainty and increase the confidence to take on more demanding projects.
Let us make your life easier, drill wells longer in distance and shorter in time – unlock your potential and continually improve.
- Procedure compliance
- Improving performance
- Trend monitoring to avoid problem events
- Eliminating stuck pipe
- We would not hesitate to utilise their services again when there is a requirement and recommend them as a well engineering service provider for extended reach drilling projects.
- Instrumental in delivering our ERD project ahead of schedule
- The information provided and monitoring of hole conditions by Merlin ERD's Advisor was excellent. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and open communication during our operations
- Very impressive effort congratulations for setting the benchmark so high. Something to aim for
- Merlin ERD has an excellent approach to operations support. The ERD Advisor had a high concern for customers needs, supported the team with his great knowledge, and made relevant and valuable challenges within the team.
It was real a pleasure to have Merlin ERD’s Advisor on the rig during my shift providing a coaching and mentoring service. This was easily the best advisor I have met throughout my career and I say that we could not have delivered the well without this support.
• Mud losses have a negative impact on hydrocarbon production
• Drag expected to limit ability to run sand screen completion to TD