Merlin ERD provide expert consultancy services to global clients in all aspects of Drilling Engineering for Extended Reach Drilling, High Angle Horizontal & Complex Wells – Feasibility, Design & Detailed Engineering, Problem Investigation & Review, Performance Improvement/Optimisation, Equipment Specification and Specialist Training.
Due to rapid growth and high demand for our skills and expertise, we are looking for an ERD Advisor to join our world class team.
- Acknowledged experts in our field.
- Independent and influential.
- Professional and dedicated.
- Employee owned.
- A team player and good communicator?
- Motivated by performance?
- Experienced and capable in your technical discipline?
As an ERD Advisor within the technical team you will be expected to have the following key competencies:
- Previous Rig site supervision experience including ERD and high angle wells is essential.
- Have a high level of proficiency with torque, drag and hydraulics modelling software.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess wellbore conditions at the rig site during ERD well operations.
- Be able to communicate your knowledge, experience and observations effectively to a wide range of people.
- Be flexible with the ability to work away from home as required.
Generally, degree level education is preferred but not a necessity and you should have the right to live and work in the UK and be willing to relocate to Perth, Scotland or already be in the UK.
Why work with Merlin ERD?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with an exceptional technical and commercial track record, that values efforts and rewards performance. Our business offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to become a stakeholder, through the Employee Ownership scheme – which will see you rewarded as we grow.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the key competency criteria, please send your CV with a covering letter stating why you are the perfect candidate to Miles.Long@MerlinERD.com